Technical courses running under Gurukul Polytechnic Institute:
||NAME OF COURSE
||ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FIRST YEAR:
- S.S.C. (10th) Pass with Minimum 35% Marks.
- Candidates are advised to follow the rules for admission to First Year
Diploma in Engineering course as published by Directorate of Technical Education from time to time.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FIRST YEAR:
- Allotment Letter (Printout from Internet)
- 10th Marksheet and 8th, 9th Marksheet.
- Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Nationality Certificate( If 'INDIAN' not mention on LC).
- Income Certificate
- Adhar Card
- Caste certificate (All reserved category candidates) and Caste Validity Certificate (only for ST)
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate.
- Mobile no. linked to Aadhar ad Bank Account
- 03 passport size Colour photo
Above listed Original Documents along with two attested photo copies of each document
For all the SC, ST, NT, VJ, OBC, SBC, minority (Jain,Buddhist,Christian,Sikh,Parsi,Muslim) Students as per the Govt. Rules.