DIRECT SECOND YEAR POLYTECHNIC
Documents Required For Direct Second Year Polytechnic
- Allotment Letter (Printout from Internet)
- 10th,12th mark sheet./ 10th, ITI or MCVC
- Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate and Nationality Certificate (if’ INDIAN/BHARTI 'not be mention over LC)
- Caste certificate (All reserved category candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (Only for ST category candidates)
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- 03 passport size colour photo
- Mobile no. linked with Aadhar and bank account
- Migration Certificate (Students passing Std XII from board other than Maharashtra)
- Gap Certificate (In the form of affidavit on Rs. 100/- non judicial stamp paper)
Above listed Original Documents along with two attested photo copies of each documents.
To all the SC, ST, NT, VJ, OBC, SBC etc Students as per the Govt. Rules.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR DIRECT SECOND YEAR:
HSC (12th) Pass with Science / Technical / Vocational / MCVC / I.T.I. / CoE (60% Marks) OR I.T.I. / MCVC / CoE Passed with Minimum 60% Marks Candidates are advised to follow the rules for admission to Second Year Polytechnic course as published by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State from time to time.